Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Obama speech to La Raza: I wish I could be a dictator



Obama, speaking to the radical mestizo group La Raza yesterday, told them that he wished he could bypass Congress and rule the country all by himself.......at the end of the video he says: obama: "That's not how our system works"

(latino female voice from the crowd): "Change it!"





ATC Says - I love how at the beginning of the video he states "...and I know some people want me to just bypass CON-gress and change the laws on my own...." Doesn't take an Einstein to figure out who those "SOME PEOPLE" are. Just look at the faces of these illegals chanting and urging the president to become a dictator and embrace dictatorial powers. It is this racial lobby, the Illegals and the home grown latino population that the president is counting on for his re-election
.



CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO MAIN PAGE................or HERE TO GO HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment